For more than 30 years, Michael Koch from I Design AG has been designing industrial and consumer goods, giving them a simple, modern, attractive appearance. Since 2017 he has been responsible for product development at Beisik Products. Together, we make beautiful furnishings. For individualists who like minimalist, elegant design and value high-quality, durable materials. And Swiss craftsmanship.
We work exclusively with Swiss SMEs. Our partners are located in the cantons of Solothurn, Appenzell Innerrhoden, Bern Thurgau as well as Zug. Thus, the routes are close and high quality is guaranteed. Our suppliers and partners can be found here.
Find our products here.
What we stand for
Beisik Products stand for clear lines and straightforward design of exclusive, high-quality furnishings from Switzerland.
Developing and producing first-class, sustainable and durable products that our customers love is just as important to us as working in partnership with our regional suppliers.
Others about us
- «Space-saving, elegant and contributing to a good purpose: The extendable clothes rail is a reinterpretation of the classic folding hook. Developed by Beisik Products, the wardrobe is finished by Vebo, a social institution dedicated to the integration of people with health impairments... ». Wohnrevue 8/2019
- «The clothes rail made of cherry wood nestles snugly against the wall. It unfolds almost like a pulley block, if you want to hang your jacket or a plant suitable for an Instagram photo shooting. The space-saving mechanism was developed by Beisik products, whereas “beisik” is derived from the English word `basic`... ». Hochparterre 6-7/2019
- «If a designer from Biberist and a young entrepreneur from Zurich make common cause, in the case of Beisik Products, the result are quite nice, clever everyday objects... » Savoir Vivre 1/2019
- «If the wardrobe is already burstling-full and you need a space-saving solution for jackets, coats and scarves that you wear every day, then the clever clothes rail from the label Beisik Products label might do the trick for you... » NZZ Bellevue May/2019
- «...they want to design products that simply work flawlessly. The designers pay attention to short transport routes: wood and suppliers are from Switzerland, the fitters work for a social integration company in Oensingen.» Hochparterre (online) May/2019
- «Whether in the entrance hall, corridor or bedroom: The fold-out clothes rail made of cherry wood creates space even where hardly any is available. 179 Swiss Francs of Beisik, produced by Vebo, an institution for the reintegration of people with mental health problems.» Annabelle 11/2019
- «It should be useful, valuable and simple, just «basic». Made with great care and of noble materials, 100 percent in Switzerland. The start-up relies also on VEBO for their success.» VEBO Impuls 3/2019
- «Noble nutcracker cracking them all - what`s his secret? Quite simply: the leverage effect. And high-quality materials such as Swiss wood and steel.» MIS Magazin No. 4, 19/20
- «A real stroke of luck. With this design piece nuts can be cracked in an elegant way. Clever functionality thanks to the leverage effect, aesthetics in a simple design and best quality from Swiss production.» Savoir Vivre 2/2019
- «For those who like to eat nuts during the Advent Season, but do yet possess a high-quality nutcracker, there is the sophisticated design piece from the Swiss brand Beisik. Made of Swiss cherry wood and steel sheet, it cracks even the strongest nuts - thanks to the leverage effect.» NZZ Bellevue May/2019
- «For those who like to eat nuts during the Advent Season, but do yet possess a high-quality nutcracker, there is the sophisticated design piece from the Swiss brand Beisik. Made of Swiss cherry wood and steel sheet, it cracks even the strongest nuts - thanks to the leverage effect.» Hotelier 10/2019
- «The feet and the handle are made of Swiss wood, the mechanical parts of sheet steel with QPQ coating and plastic. A very good combination that looks so nice that the nutcracker doesn`t deserve to be hidden in the closet.» Schoenhaesslich.de, February 28, 2020
- «After launching a space-saving clothes rail, the label Beisik (derived from the English «basic») launched an equally slim pendant luminaire. A black chrome-plated brass rod ends in a polished plastic tip that breaks the light.» Hochparterre (online) March/2020
- «The lighting series that goes by the name «Candle» consists of a black chrome-plated brass rod and a polished diffuser made of plastic. The latter breaks the warm, soft light and creates a particularly idyllic atmosphere.» Wohnrevue 5/2020
- «Clear lines, high-quality materials, minimalism and aesthetics are are key. The dimmable, decorative ceiling lamp brings style and a pleasant warm light into every room, be it in the dining room, in the bedroom or in the hallway..» Hotelier 03-04/2020
- «Thanks to the lever effect, nuts up to a diameter of four centimeters can be easily cracked. Designed and produced in Switzerland.» al dente 29/2020
- «Nutcracker "Leva" is an extremely practical object that can easily tackle any nut, no matter how hard it is. But above all, it is a great eye-catcher in any room oft he house.» Wohnrevue 10/2020